Community Programs for Jewish Education
We create white label community programs for Jewish education to support your community’s current offerings.
How it works
Our Community Programs for Jewish Learning offer synagogues, institutions, and small communities the opportunity to expand their current educational offerings beyond the classroom. The goal of our program is to provide meaningful and accessible learning online from the Hebrew School classroom or the home regardless of hectic or schedules or limited availability.
Many communities struggle to cover all of the important topics in a limited time frame. Our program enables communities to expand their current educational programs without increasing the physical time spent in the classroom. Instead, communities can offer their students and families high quality, convenient, and exciting Jewish learning on their schedules.
Your Community & Online Jewish Learning
Together we can bridge the gap between the physical Hebrew School classroom and the home.
Opportunity to engage families with geographical or personal barriers.
Unique opportunity to bring families into Jewish learning & connect them to the community.
Innovative online learning community will attract new families and members.
White Label Program
Online Jewish learning will create a "White Label" program for your community under your name.
OJL will perform all of the management & "back-end" work such as scheduling, email and text reminders, as well as invoicing and billing.
OJL will work with rabbis, educators and synagogue staff to ensure the most positive and high quality learning experience for the online students.
OJL can use your own proprietary Hebrew program or the current materials used in your community and will work with your staff to create online activities to support the current material.
One on One
- Students will learn one-on-one with their teacher.
- Paced according to student’s individual learning needs and goals.
- Personalized attention enables students to learn more material
- Students will learn in a small group lesson with peers.
- Students will have a social online “Community” experience.
- Students can engage in discussions with peers.
- Students will have both one-on-one and small group sessions.
- This enables the student to receive personalized attention for personal growth as well as the social experience.
- Families engage in live learning with a teacher.
- Self paced activities between sessions.
- Students and parents can learn together-bridging the gap between the synagogue and the home.
Current Community Partners
Har Shalom of Park City, Utah
Temple Kol Ami, Scottsdale Arizona
Temple Beth Avodah, Newton Massachusetts
Temple Israel, Boston Massachusetts
Kehillath Israel, Brookline Massachusetts
Temple Judea, Tarzana California
Sinai Temple, Los Angeles California
Rodef Shalom, Fairfax Virginia
Temple Sholom, Cincinatti Ohio
Bnai Moshe, West Bloomfield Michigan
Temple Shalom, Bloomington Indiana
Bnai Jehudah, Kansas City Kansas
Contact us for your Community needs!
The goal of our program is to provide meaningful and accessible learning online from the Hebrew School classroom or the home regardless of hectic or schedules or limited availability.
Give Online Jewish Learning a try.
Choose your Track
Give us a call or message us anytime, we